Tomato and Thyme Relish
Tomatoes aren’t just a pretty face, they’re packed with functional ingredients that can boost your health! So why not try our roasted tomato and thyme relish recipe and get all the benefits in one delicious dish? With lycopene for fighting free radicals, vitamin C for a strong immune system, and fiber to keep things moving, this relish is a superhero for your body!
Portion size: 2 tbsps
Prep time: 1 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Small serving bowl
2 tbsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 cups cherry tomatoes 1 tbsp fresh thyme, leaves Salt and pepper
- Add 1 tbsp of Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a non-stick pan over a high heat.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and toss to combine with the olive oil.
- Add the fresh thyme and season generously.
- Keep tossing the tomatoes until it becomes soft and blistered for 3 - 5 minutes. Do not stir, this prevents the tomatoes from breaking up and becoming mushy.
- Place the tomatoes into a small serving bowl. Drizzle another tbsp of Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the tomatoes. Add a fresh sprig of thyme and serve on sandwiches, bruschetta, or flatbread. Perfect with shredded meat or roasted veggies, tzatziki and finely sliced onion on a tortilla.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.