Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Say hello to potato perfection. With all the crispy goodness of a traditional roasted potato, but none of the unhealthy fats. Drizzled with Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive, fresh rosemary and lemon juice. You will be surprised how tasty and easy this side can be. A satisfying side to a balanced meal.
Portion size: 4 quarters per person
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
4 medium potatoes, quatered
2 tbsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
Juice of 1 lemon
1 cup broccoli, chopped finely
1 cup sugar snap peas
Salt and pepper
- Place the quatered potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Add Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chopped rosemary and lemon juice to the bowl.
- Mix until everything is evenly combined. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- APlace in an oven at 220°C for 25 - 30 minutes, or at 200°C in an airfryer for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot and crispy as the most satisfying starchy side. .
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.