Side dish Recipes
Rooibos & Honey Glazed Carrots
Portion size: 8 - 10 baby carrots
Prep time: 1 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
300 g baby carrots (1 packet) 1½ cups of water 1 tbsp Liviana™ Honey 1 bag rooibos tea 5 sprigs of fresh thyme ¼ teaspoon cinnamon Salt to taste
- Place the carrots, water, tea bag and thyme in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add the thyme.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and place a lid on the pan. Cook for 7 minutes covered.
- Pan fry for 3 minutes uncovered until liquid has dissolved and carrots become glossy, tossing occasionally.
- Drizzle honey over warm carrots.
- Serve as a side dish to protein rich meal.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.