Benefit your cognitive and cardiovascular health with heaps of lycopene.
Serves: 4 Portion size:¼ camembert & ½ cup tomatoes Prep time: 3 minutes Cooking time: 40 minutes
Medium shallow oven- proof dish
1 small whole camembert 1 packed (500 g) baby plum tomatoes 1 tbsp black garlic 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp Liviana™ Honey 1 tbsp Liviana™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt and pepper ½ cup fresh basil ¼ tsp black sesame seeds
- Combine the tomatoes, black garlic, balsamic vinegar together in medium size oven proof dish. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes at 220°C.
- Score the camembert.
- Place in the middle of the roasted tomatoes and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes at 200°C.
- Drizzle Liviana™ Honey and Liviana™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the roasted tomatoes.
- Garnish with fresh basil and sesame seeds.
- Enjoy as a side.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.