Full of Vitamin K, soluble and insoluble fibre. A complete easy meal with a complex nutritional profile.
Portion size: 2 cups
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
2 Cooking Pots
Measuring Cup Knife Grater
Large Wooden Spoon
2 cups whole wheat pasta (any shape)
1 cup baby leeks or spring onions, diced
1 cup sugar snap peas, halved
1 cup broccoli, very finely sliced
2 cups spinach, shredded
½ cup basil pesto
1 ½ cups low fat milk
1 tbsp corn flour
½ cup mozarella, grated
2 tbsp Liviana™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the packaging instructions until al denté. Strain and set aside. Add the Liviana™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil and gently mix through the pasta.
- Fry all of the vegetables in a seperate pot over high heat for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Mix the milk and corn flour together in a small bowl until combined.
- Add the milk mixture to the vegetables, turn the heat to medium and stir continuously until sauce thickens, approximately 2-4 minutes.
- Add the pesto and cheese to the the vegetable sauce. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta and warm through for 3 minutes over a low heat. Serve warm.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.