One Pan Chicken Parm
This dish is a rich source of lycopene, offering potential anti-inflammatory properties. The Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Honey not only add delightful flavour to your dish, but also offer potential relaxation and wellness benefits
Portion size: 1 x 100 g trout + 1 cup quinoa medley
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Frying pan Wooden spoon
1 tbsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Original Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 packet (250 g) white button mushrooms, halved 3 cloves black garlic (substitute: normal garlic) 600 g deboned chicken drumsticks (substitute: chicken fillets cubed into 2 cm squares) 1 packet of cherry tomatoes 1 can of canned tomatoes 3 sprigs of fresh thyme 3 sprigs of fresh oregano 1 tsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Alfalfa Blossom Honey 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the mushrooms over high heat for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic cloves.
- Add the chicken and cook over high heat until brown, approximately 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, fresh thyme and oregano and cook until the tomatoes have softened. Add the canned tomatoes and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes, uncovered over very low heat.
- Add the Liviana™ CBD-Infused Alfafa Blossom Honey.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top of the dish. Place under the grill for 2 - 3 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- The perfect weekday dinner. Serve with brown rice or whole-wheat pasta.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.