Medspresso Rooibos Berry Iced Tea
A refreshing drink with anti-spasmodic compounds thay benefits gut health.
Serves: 4 Portion size: 1 cup (250ml) Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 0 minutes
Pod machine 1 litre heat-resistance glass jug Spoon
Measuring cup Chef knife Chopping board
3 Medspresso™ Rooibos Tea pods
1 lemon, washed
350 ml cranberry juice, cold
½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
½ cup fresh mint
1 cup ice
1 cup water (optional)
- Run the Medspresso™ Rooibos Tea through a pod machine, set to deliver 150 ml per pod and add to a heat-resistant glass jug. Repeat for the remaining 2 pods.
- Slice the lemon into even slices and add to the jug.
- Pour the cranberry juice into the Medspresso Rooibos Tea mixture.
- Add the raspberries and mint. Refrigerate without ice if it is not for immediate use.
- Add the ice and top up with some extra cold water if needed, when you are ready to enjoy this refreshing berry bliss!
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.