Indulge in Mediterranean magic with this mouthwatering bowl. From succulent chicken to fibre-filled chickpeas, and a rainbow of veggies, every bite is a passport to flavour paradise. This recipe is easy to make, quick and conveniently simple. Be inspired to also make use of what you have, to create your own version.
Portion size: 1 serving
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Knife Chopping board Frying pan Measuring spoon
Measuring cup Pot Vegetable peeler Small mixing bowl
1 cup bulgur wheat, cooked 2 tbsp fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, mint, parsley), finely chopped ¼ cup chickpeas 3 lemons 1 tbsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 chicken fillets, cut into 1 cm strips ¼ tsp coriander, ground ¼ tsp cumin, ground ¼ tsp chilli flakes ½ avocado, sliced into 5 mm slices 1 medium carrot, cut into ribbons with a vegetable peeler ½ cup cucumber, sliced into 5 mm julienne strips 1 cup baby spinach 5 cherry tomatoes, quatered ½ cup bell pepper, sliced into 5 mm julienne strips 2 tbsp red onion, finely chopped ¼ cup feta cheese, cut into 1 cm cubes 5 olives, pitted 2 tbsp fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, mint, parsley), finely chopped Dressing: 1 tbsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar 1 tsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Honey 1 tsp whole-grain mustard Salt and pepper
- Cook the bulgur wheat according to the packaging instructions. Add the fresh herbs and juice of half a lemon to the bulgur wheat, season well. Set aside.
- Add the chickpeas, juice of half a lemon and Liviana™ CBD-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a frying pan. Fry over a high heat until crispy. Season well and set aside.
- Add the chicken and spices to a frying pan and cook for 3-5 minutes over a high heat until golden. Season generously.
- Place the bulgur wheat into a large bowl, top with chicken, chickpeas, all the vegetables, feta, olives and chopped herbs.
- Drizzle with the dressing and enjoy as the perfect complete Mediterranean meal.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.