Healthy Twist on Tiramisu
Indulge in a guilt-free treat with our healthy tiramisu recipe! Made with creamy yogurt, rich cocoa, and fiber-packed digestive biscuits, this dessert is a perfect balance of flavour and nutrition. Enjoy the sweet satisfaction of tiramisu in moderation, while reaping the health benefits of these wholesome ingredients
Portion size: 1 cup
Prep time: 0 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Measuring spoon Coffee machine
3 wholewheat chocolate coated digestive biscuit (can also use sugar-free alternative) 1 cup Mespresso™ Coffee, cooled 4 tbsp double-cream plain yogurt 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 1 tsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Alfafa Blossom Honey
- Place 1 digestive biscuit at the bottom of ramekin, chocolate side down.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of Medspresso™ Coffee over the digestive biscuit.
- Spread 2 tablesoons yoghurt over the biscuits.
- Sift a teaspoon if cocoa over the yoghurt.
- Repeat with a second layer of coffee-soaked digestive biscuits and the yoghurt.
- Drizzle 1 tsp of Liviana™ CBD-Infused Alfafa Blossom Honey over the second layer of yoghurt.
- Sift some cocoa powder and finish off with a digestive biscuit, chocolate side up.
- Leave to rest in the fridge for about 2 hours for the biscuits to soak up all the Medspresso™ Coffee.
- Enjoy this surprisingly tasty and satisfying dessert! Perfect to pre-prepare if you are hosting guests.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.