Goats Cheese And Pistachio Stuffed Date
This is a quick and easy recipe that can double up as a snack or dessert. Filled with natural sugars and healthy fats to serve as a tasty and satisfying alternative to conventional sweet treats. The balance of sweet and savoury will ensure for a great culinary experience.
Serves: 2 Portion size: 2 dates Prep time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 5 minutes
Small mixing bowl
4 Medjool dates
1 tbsp soft goats cheese
(can replace with cream cheese)
1 tbsp pistachios
½ tsp Liviana™ Honey
- Lightly roast the pistachio oven a medium heat, tossing continuously. Set aside to cool. Cut the dates length wise and remove the pip carefully.
- Mix together the goats cheese, Liviana™ Honey and 1 teaspoon of the pistachios. Season mixture very lightly with salt.
- Fill the dates with the goats cheese and honey mixture.
- Garnish with the rest of the pistachios for some extra crunch.
- Enjoy with a cup of Medspresso™ Coffee.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.