Fruity Chia Seed Rooibos Ice Cubes
Are you in search of a revitalizing and nutritious beverage to quench your thirst and delight your palate? Consider crafting these easy-to-make ice cubes to enhance your sparkling water experience. Ideal for combating the heat on a summer day, it serves as a guaranteed crowd-pleaser or a welcoming drink. Crafting your own flavourful drinks at home is both effortless and fulfilling, free from the use of artificial colourings and preservatives.
Serves: 6 servings
Portion size: 1 large ice cube / 2 small ice cubes
Prep time: 10 minutes + overnight for freezing
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Ice cube tray Torro Medsresso™ machine Measuring cup Medium jug
Measuring spoon Cutting board Knife
1 cup Medspresso™ CBD-Infused Rooibos Tea 1 tbsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Honey 1 tbsp chia seeds 3 slices grapefruit, halved (can be replaced with an orange) ½ cup berries (blueberries or strawberries) 6 sprigs fresh mint Edible flowers for garnish Sparkling water
- Brew 1 cup Medspresso™ CBD-Infused Rooibos Tea, and add the Liviana™ CBD-Infused Honey and chia seeds.
- Place the halved grapefruit slices into the ice cubes with the berries and mint. Fill the ice cube tray with the tea mixture.
- Garnish with some edible flowers and place in the freezer overnight.
- Place the desired amount of ice cubes into a glass and fill with sparkling water.
- Enjoy as a beautiful and refreshing drink with your toes dipped into a pool on a sunny day.