Dark Chocolate, Cinnamon and Orange Mousse
A silky smooth, decadent dessert that is easy to make. Cocoa contains flavanols and theobromine, which is a vasodilator, while cinnamon’s cinnamaldehyde has anti-inflammatory properties and can help improve blood sugar control. Honey contains phenolic compounds with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Dessert should always be consumed in moderation and remember that it should always be a treat.
Portion size: ⅓ cup
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes (+ 2 - 4 hours refrigeration)
Mixing Bowl Measuring Spoon
Measuring Cup Electric Mixer
1 cup dark chocolate, chopped 1 can coconut cream ½ tbsp Liviana™ CBD-Infused Alfafa Blossom Honey 1 tbsp cocoa 1 tsp orange zest ½ tsp cinnamon 1 pinch salt
- In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut cream and Liviana™ CBD-Infused Alfafa Blossom Honey over medium heat until it simmers.
- Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate, cocoa, orange zest, cinnamon and salt. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until slightly set.
- Once the mixture has firmed up, wisk with an electrical mixer on high for 2 - 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- This mousse can be further refrigerated for a couple of hours for a firmed mousse or served immediately for a softer textured mousse.
- Perfect as a luxurious dessert.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.