A protein rich balanced meal filled with essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants and fibre.
Portion size: 1 omelette
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Non-stick frying pan*
Grater Medium bowl Whisk
2 large eggs
2 cups baby spinach
½ cup edemame beans
1 tsp fresh tarragon
(alternatively sage or basil)
2 tbsp cup low fat milk
½ cup mozarella, grated
1 tsp Liviana™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper
- Mix together the eggs, milk and tarragon in a bowl and season generously with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the spinach and edamame beans to a non-stick pan. Fry over high heat until spinach has wilted.
- Turn down the heat, add the egg mixture. Do not stir. Cover with a lid and alow to cook for 3 - 5 minutes over a very low heat.
- Sprinkle the grater cheese over the top and drizzle with Liviana™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Use a large spatula to gently loosen the edges and fold the omelette in half.
- Transfer to a plate by sliding it off the pan.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.