Side dish Recipes
A low calorie and high fibre side with a strong nutrient profile.
Serves: 4 Portion size: ½ cup mince Prep time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes
Small mixing bowl
Medium serving dish
1 large whole Cauliflower 1 tbsp Liviana™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil ¼ cup pomegranate juice (can be replaced with orange juice) 1 tsp turmeric 1 tbsp black garlic 1 tsp black sesame seeds for garnish Season with salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C.
- Combine the pomegranate juice, turmeric, black garlic and mix well.
- Place the Cauliflower in the microwave in a medium bowl on high for 3 ½ minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the microwave.
- Brush the glaze over the cauliflower.
- Place in the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes, until golden and toasty.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and Liviana™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve as a side to a protein-rich dish.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.