Start your day with a crunchy and nutritious delight! Whip up a batch of homemade CBD-infused granola that’s packed with rolled oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, and more. With a touch of cinnamon, a drizzle of honey, and a dash of vanilla, this wholesome treat will energize your mornings. It’s the perfect blend of flavors and goodness in every bite!
Portion size: ¾ cup
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Pan Baking tray Measuring cup
Measuring spoon Large mixing bowl Wooden spoon
5 cups rolled whole oats ¼ cup canola oil 1 tbsp cinnamon 1 tsp vanilla extract ½ tsp salt 1 cup sunflower seeds 1 cup pumpkin seeds 1 cup almonds, roughly chopped into quarters 1 cup flaked coconut ½ flaxseed ½ sesame seeds ¼ cup chia seeds ½ cup Liviana™ CBD-Infused Alfafa Blossom Honey 1½ cup raisins
- Preheat your oven to 150°C. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well to ensure the oats are evenly coated.
- Add the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, flaked coconut, flaxseed, sesame seeds, and chia seeds to the bowl. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Drizzle the Liviana™ CBD-Infused Alfalfa Blossom Honey over the mixture. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to mix everything together until the honey is evenly distributed throughout the granola mixture.
- Spread the granola mixture in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Press it down slightly to encourage clumping.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until the granola is golden brown and fragrant. Stir the granola every 10 minutes to ensure even baking and prevent burning.
- Once the granola is done, remove it from the oven and let it cool completely on the baking sheet. It will become crispier as it cools.
- Once the granola has cooled, add the raisins and gently toss to combine.
- Transfer the granola to an airtight container or glass jar for storage. It can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
The recipes provided on this website are intended to be used by healthy individuals who will still use some discretion when it comes to their personal needs and requirements. While we make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors or omissions. It is the responsibility of the reader to check the ingredients and ensure that they are suitable for their specific dietary requirements. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are unsure of any allergies, sensitivities, or intolerances. Additionally, while we provide suggestions for ingredient substitutions, it is up to the reader to determine whether these substitutions are appropriate for their specific dietary needs.